V-PLAN INC’s mission is to enable clients Bid more, Win more and Profit more”.
Technology is adopted to its best At V-PLAN to deliver accurate takeoff and estimates.
Clients have the advantage of working with PDF format drawings and ease of electronic transfer gets them just a click away from saving money and time.
By retaining us, you are not only just saving on your costs but there is no fixed cost. Pay only when you need and for what you need.
We provide services to the following clients
- 1. General contractors
- Heavy Civil
- Design Built
- 2. Architects
- 3. Interior Designers
- 4. Real estate Developers
- 5. Trade/subcontractors of
- Caulking and Crack injection
- EIFS, Stucco and external finishes
- Excavation and Earthworks
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile and other types
- Site services
- Structural steel
- Thermal insulation
- Wall Finishes
- Water proofing
V-PLAN INC delivers accurate estimates. We have
- more the 25 years of industry experience
- AACE certified estimators
- Latest Estimation and takeoff software
- Access to location specific cost data of labour, material and installation
All the following divisions of CSI master format of 2014 are covered in our services.
- Div 1. General requirements
- Div 2. Existing conditions
- Div 3. Concrete
- Div 4. Masonry
- Div 5. Metals
- Div 6. Wood plastics and components
- Div 7. Thermal & Moisture protection
- Div 8. Openings
- Div 9. Finishes
- Div 10. Specialities
- Div 13. Special construction
- Div 22. Plumbing
- Div 31. Earthworks
- Div 32. Exterior Improvements
- Div 33. Utilities
- Div 34. Transportation
- Div 35. Waterways and Marine
- Div 41. Material processing and Handling Equipment
- Div 46. Water and Waste water Equipment
We employ the following software to create accurate estimates using city wise pricing.
2. Craftsman-book cost data and software
RSMeans is one of the most powerful construction tools available today for construction businesses to create estimates and also to provide accurate market cost data. The final output is provided in Excel format, so that clients can adjust the rates, tweak and adjust the final bid numbers
Craftsman-book cost data
Craftsman book company has been providing cost data and software for estimation since 1953 and provides annual updated cost data for cities across North America. Clients can capture current market costs and thus could submit accurate bids.
Accurate take off is the key for accurate estimates. V-PLAN inc has the following Onscreen takeoff software to provide total takeoffs to the clients from full spectrum of Architectural, Engineering and Construction projects.
Bluebeam Revu - On screen of all trades Bluebeam Revu is an award winning software that enables us to provide accurate and verifiable Takeoff for all types of trades from PDF drawings Accurate takeoff forms the basis for accurate estimates and hence we can not underplay the importance of takeoff software.
Kubla Cubed - Earthwork estimation, cut and fill balance
Kubla Cubed is the state of art software that uses a cutting edge TIN prism volume calculation engine and provides accurate cut and fill volumes with option to balance the earthwork quantities. Clients can plan the import, disposal and balance quantities for projects with constructions of few structures, pipelines highways and bulk site works.
RFMS Measure and other software
V-PLAN INC employs software like RFMS for measuring carpet and tiles that capture overage and layout to plot seeming diagrams and then accurate quantity of materials. This prevents bids to be over or under estimated
Project Scheduling and Controls
Project scheduling and Control determines the profitability of the project by means of scheduling, managing the critical path and resource optimization The following services are delivered to the clients incorporating advanced Project scheduling and Control principles.
- Create baselines schedules
- Deliver progress updated schedules
- Critical Path Analysis and management
- Impact analysis of critical path due to progress update and Changes to scope of works.
- Create and Analyse what if schedules
- Forensic Schedule Analysis
- Resource loading and optimisation
- Cash flow and progress reports
- Advanced Project Scheduling support ( Ref to Prescot Tab )
The following licenced software are deployed at V-PLAN INC tin order to provide dependable and long term project scheduling and control support to clients across full spectrum of construction projects
1. MS Project 2016
2. Primavera P6 Professional
Call now right away for your next estimate or forward your PDF drawings to get a free quote.